Every part of you is made from minerals – your bones, cell structure, lymph liquid, arteries, organs, tissue, muscle, hair, and so on. You can not live without minerals. Your body does not produce minerals.
Where do you get your minerals? You get them from fruits and vegetables and excellent supplements. Since only 10% of the people eat enough fruits and vegetables, the rest of you are deficient in minerals. If we consume enough fruits and vegetables, why do we need to take a mineral supplement?
When the soil was abundant in minerals, veggies and fruits were jammed packed with minerals, a long time ago. Vegetables and fruits were not selected early, frozen, waxed, radiated, or kept in argon gas. Those who consumed these fruits and vegetables got a sufficient supply of minerals and rarely have a deficiency.
Today the opposite is true. You and I can not get enough minerals from eating vegetables and fruits. Now we eat more prepared veggies, more vegetables in packages, fruits and vegetables that are waxed, and veggies from other nations not processed properly. Today, we require to supplement our consumption habits with a live mineral liquid to make up for the absence of minerals in the excellent food and junk food we eat.
Here is a partial list of illnesses and their related mineral shortages and below each mineral is the food that is greatest because of mineral.
· Calcium – receding gums, PMS, panic attacks, muscle cramps, lungs weak, low neck and back pain, kidney stones, sleeping disorders, bone weak point, bone spurs, calcium deposits foods – cheeses, home cheeses, dulse, greens, kelp, goat milk, sesame seeds, unrefined cereal almonds, seeds, and grains.
· Sodium – restless nerves, bad eyesight, mental confusion, lack of saliva, frontal headache, white coated tongue, splitting joints, fatigue, offending breath, stiff tendons, stiff joint foods – goat milk, goat whey, black objective figs, apples, apricots, kale, kelp, prunes, raisins, strawberries, sunflower seeds, black olives, celery, dulse, asparagus, greens,
· Potassium – fearfulness, mental disorder, low energy, pains and pains, body level of acidity, propensity towards violence, suspiciousness, loss of aspiration, anxiousness, negativity foods – black olives, dulse, potato peeling broth, bitter greens, kelp, Irish moss, various seeds and nuts, apple cider vinegar, soy milk, spinach, goat milk, grapes, apples, bananas, cheese, cucumbers, fish, dale, lettuce
· Magnesium – A.D.D., anorexia, arterial calcification, low calcium absorption, convulsions, anxiety, gastrointestinal disturbances, growth failure, menstrual migraines, osteoporosis, tremors, hot mood, fainting foods – nuts and seeds, yellow cornmeal, rice polishings, wheat bacterium, avocados, coconuts, spinach, goat milk, grapes, honey, whole wheat Phosphorus – continuous weak point, neuralgia, pins and needles, uncertainty, sluggish oxygenation, sensitive to sound or criticism, fatigue foods – meat, egg yolk, dairy products, fish, almonds, rice bran, pumpkin seeds, soybeans, lentils, sunflower seeds, almonds, numerous types of beans, carrots, pecans, lentils, cabbage
· Manganese – A.D. D., asthma, carpal tunnel syndrome, convulsions, loss of sex drive, miscarriage, retarded growth rate, stillbirth, TMJ, nightmare foods – black walnuts, and other nuts and seeds, pineapple, parsley, leaf lettuce, celery, blueberries, black eyed peas, apricots
· Copper – A.D.D., anemia, arthritis, behavior-violent, cerebral palsy, high cholesterol, eyelids drooping, white or gray hair, hernia, liver cirrhosis, learning specials needs, low blood glucose, slow therapist, high danger of strokes, varicose veinsoFoods – liver, sea foods, almonds, greens, leafy vegetables, whole grain cereals,
· Selenium – age areas, aging skin, Alzheimer’s, cancer, cystic fibrosis, tiredness, heart palpitations, HIV, hypothyroidism, liver damage, muscular weakness, scoliosisoFoods – wheat germ, bran, whole grains, onions, broccoli, eggs, seafood’s, milk products, meat, asparagus, tomatoes, mushrooms, nuts
· Iodine – goiter, menstrual problems, thinking confusion, heart and lung problems foods – kelp, fish, dulse, sea plants, watermelon, okra, mustard greens, green peppers, eggplant, brussels sprouts, carrots chives, artichokes, agar
· Iron – fatigue, low auto-immunity, anemia, anxiety, low high blood pressure, slow speech, bad memory, susceptibly to cold foods – greens, unsulphured dried fruits, dulse, kelp, Irish moss, black cherries, blackberries, liquid chlorophyll, strawberries, celery, spinach, rice polishings sunflower seeds, blackstrap molasses, eggs, goat milk, pinto beans
· Zinc – A.D.D., hair loss, congenital abnormality, body smell, brain flaws, diarrhea, sluggish healer, heart problems, hernia, impotence, lung problems, prostate enlargement, loss of sense of smell, brief stature, webbed toes foods – goat milk, maker’s yeast, pumpkin seeds, wheat germ, wheat bran, high protein foods, cow’s milk
· Chromium – A.D.D., unexpected weight reduction, low sperm count, pre-diabetes, manic anxiety, learning disabilities, impaired development, hyperactivity, coronary blood vessel disease, cataracts, low blood sugar foods – brewer’s yeast, entire grain cereals, clams, meat, spices and cloves, corn oil.
There are more minerals than the ones listed above. This is simply a start so that you can see why minerals are so crucial. A constant lack of a specific mineral can cause a major health problem.
Since only 10% of the people eat enough fruits and veggies, the rest of you are lacking in minerals. If we consume enough veggies and fruits, why do we have to take a mineral supplement?
A long time ago when the soil was abundant in minerals, veggies and fruits were jammed packed with minerals. Those who consumed these vegetables and fruits acquired a sufficient supply of minerals and rarely have a deficiency.
You and I can not get enough minerals from consuming fruits and vegetables. Now we eat more cooked veggies, more vegetables in bundles, fruits and veggies that are waxed, and veggies from other countries not processed properly. Today, we need to supplement our consuming habits with a live mineral liquid to make up for the absence of minerals in the great food and junk food we eat.